The security of your personal data and their confidentiality are a priority for us. For this reason, we have taken all measures to be safe when you visit the laplajanoua.ro website.
Our methods are in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
What personal data do we collect and process and why do we need them?
Our policy for the processing and confidentiality of personal data regulates their use and storage. This policy can be found here.
1. In order to be able to process your order, to deliver it or to be able to contact you regarding details about it, we will record and store the following information: Name, Surname, Delivery Address, telephone number and e-mail address.
2. Because we want a fast and correct delivery, we will send your name and surname, delivery address and telephone number to the courier company in order to be able to contact the courier company’s agent and to allow you to adjust the delivery time or place. The courier companies we work with are: GLS Curier and Bookurier.
3. This transmission is a mandatory part of the contractual relationship with Sun Wakeboard, the administrator of the laplajanoua.ro site. You can find more details in the Terms and Conditions.
4. In order to provide you with support and information regarding your orders, we will record and store the following information: Name, Surname, Telephone number and e-mail address (in order to identify you and to be able to communicate with you to resolve your requests. ). For the Chat communication service we will record details related to the IP and the session on the laplajanoua.ro website, in order to be able to answer your questions and requests.
5. For the functionality of the laplajanoua.ro site we will register the IP address (for filtering and detecting internet attacks) and the information about your account at laplajanoua.ro (to facilitate your shopping experience).
6. Regarding the sending of information e-mails, this will only be done if you have opted separately for this service. In this case we will collect and store your first and last name (in order to personalize the communication with you) and the e-mail address in order to send the newsletter. To send the newsletter we use the Mailchimp and Userengage services
7. To ensure that you are protected during the shopping session we use SSL (secure socket layer protocol) encryption for the entire site browsing session. This means that whenever you send us personal data it will be encrypted so that no one can access it except us and you.
8. The security of the information deriving from the online payment with the card is guaranteed by Libra Internet Banking through the 3D Secure system. Sun Wakeboard SRL does not store any data related to your bank information. No laplajanoua.ro customer has encountered any problems related to the possible fraudulent use of credit cards or bank information. In the situation where an abuse case would appear in connection with an order placed on the laplajanoua.ro website, most credit card issuers are liable for damages exceeding the amount of co-payment of 50 Euro. If your bank obliges you to pay this co-payment amount, Sun Wakeboard SRL, the administrator of the laplajanoua.ro site, will take over this payment. It is very important to notify the bank immediately in case of abuse.
9. Your personal data related to the history of browsing the site are transmitted to our partners described in the Cookies Policy.
How long do we keep personal data?
1. Your personal data contained in the financial-accounting documents or in documents attached to them, will be kept for 10 years according to the provisions of art. 38 of Annex 1 to Order no. 2634/2015 on financial-accounting documents, issued by the Ministry of Public Finance and will not be accessed for any purpose other than the legal purpose for which they are archived. After 10 years these data will be destroyed. The archiving is done by a company specialized and accredited in archiving and storing earhiva.ro documents (Open Solutions Services SRL)
2. The data related to your account will be stored for a period of 10 years or until you send a request to delete them on the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your data related to the option to receive a newsletter will be kept for a period of 10 years or until you opt to unsubscribe either directly using the unsubscribe button in an email received, or by sending an email to email@example.com
What are your rights?
1. Your personal data can be viewed and edited by you, at any time, by accessing the “My Account” section of the site, using the e-mail address and password used for registration. If you have forgotten your password, the “Forgot your password?” Link is always available on the login page. By accessing it you will receive an automatic email with password reset instructions.
2. You have the right to request free written information regarding the personal data stored by Sun Wakeboard SRL. After consulting the information, at your request we will be able to make any necessary changes, within the law. For questions about data confidentiality you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If you have reason to believe that any personal data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request to see this information, to rectify it, or to request that it be deleted, to request the restriction of processing or to object. processing and you also have the right to data portability. To exercise these rights, please use the email address email@example.com
4. If you have reasons to believe that your request has not been resolved correctly, you can contact the National Authority for Supervision and Processing of Personal Data at www.dataprotection.ro and you can submit a complaint to this Authority.
All Sun Wakeboard SRL employees have signed confidentiality agreements to comply with the regulations and directives regarding the protection and security of personal data, and to protect their confidentiality. The employees of Sun Wakeboard SRL are periodically trained in this field.